Retail Employment Opportunities
Assistant Store Manager (Full-Time)
You support in providing the highest level of guest experience and delivering the vision of Arc’teryx with a passionate, talented group of product guides, in partnership with the Store Manager and other Arc’teryx team members. You are product-obsessed and inspire those around you with your commitment to education and sharing product knowledge. You are committed to upholding our company’s mission and values and in turn, establishing brand presence and creating guest loyalty. By holding everyone around you in possibility, you drive profitability through guest and team engagement. Learn more.
The Client Advisor provides excellent and specialized customer service by creating emotionally enriched relationships with clients; developing and nurturing meaningful and loyal client relationships thorough personal connections and CRM initiatives; manages and drives sales by understanding client desires and creating a hand-crafted experience for the client to achieve the best sales performance. Learn more.
The Client Advisor acts as an ambassador of Bulgari and is responsible for managing activities intended to achieve sales objectives, namely: promoting product attributes to the customer, developing and enhancing their skills to increase sales results, and participating in the promotion of a positive work/store environment.
- To work as a team with management and co-workers to achieve personal and store goals
- To acquire, build and maintain an active client book
- To achieve and exceed monthly and yearly sales targets
- To communicate with management about opportunities to develop community relationships and to explore potential events to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty among new and existing clients.
- To be professional, approachable, knowledgeable, and gracious in all interactions.
- To strive to be a customer service oriented to ensure a positive shopping experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in high-end luxury retail sales, preferably jewelry
- Must be able to work full-time schedule
- Proven sales achievement in luxury brands market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment
- Good organization and learning skills
- Must be proactive and results driven
- Customer Orientation
- Business Awareness