KEEPING YOU SAFE DURING YOUR VISIT TO CITYCENTERDC
CityCenterDC is dedicated to keeping our community and customers safe, as we continue to monitor and navigate the COVID-19 crisis and its impact on the Washington, DC community. At this time, we will continue to be vigilant and adjust our business under the guidance and recommendations from public health agencies and our local government.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and our family of retail and restaurant associates. We continue to emphasize the importance of sanitation protocols and social distance operating measures.
CityCenterDC has taken measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests, employees, tenants and community based on the guidance of public health agencies and local government. Below are some of the steps we’ve taken. We will assess these measures frequently and adjust as necessary.
In this time of uncertainty, let’s work together to support, protect, and care for one another.
PUBLIC SAFETY MEASURES
- Increased cleaning frequency in the public areas
- Social distancing reminders
- Minimized elevator cab capacity
- Seating reminders at tables and benches
- Two Retail Curbside Pick-Up/Drop-Off Zones; one on H Street and one on I Street
- Availability for contactless parking garage payments
- Property maps available for pick-up to reduce touch screen wayfinding use
- Updated retailer and restaurant hours featured on website to efficiently plan your visit
- Touchless hand sanitizers on property
- Proper handwashing reminders in all restrooms
- Touchless toilets and sinks in all restrooms
HINES EMPLOYEE AND CONTRACTOR SAFETY MEASURES
- PPE inventory for employees is stocked and tracked onsite
- Masks are mandatory for employees
- Point of Entry Screening for all employees, vendors and contractors
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if they are sick
- Increased cleaning routines in office area
- Additional hand sanitizing stations in office
- Protective barriers added to Concierge Desk
- In-person meeting will be adjusted to virtual meetings when possible.
- All contractors that come to the property will be asked to wear PPE and maintain social distancing while on site.
- Contractors understand their obligation to promptly notify building management of any employee exposure or suspected exposure to the virus
- Regularly monitor contractor personnel compliance with safety measures